Westland Lawn Revive is a one step natural solution for a greener, thicker and lusher lawn. It has been created for lawns that have patches or a thatch layer (build up of dead plant materials), yellowing grass or compacted soil. It is a new generation of fertiliser and soil enhancer with the highest seed content in the market therefore it is the ultimate lawn thickener. In addition, it has added bio-soil microbes. Westland Lawn Revive adds seeds, thus filling sparse areas and patches with new grass. It feeds the lawn, therefore giving green results and a nutritional boost, and it also enhances soil, for long term health and improved soil foundation.
- A mix of lawn seed, fertiliser and soil enhancer
- Child and pet friendly
- Revives tired lawns
- Fills patches
- Delivers all essential lawn nutrients
- Water management granules and seaweed enhanced
- Long lasting soil health
WHEN TO USE
- Apply every 3-4 weeks from February to September when the grass is actively growing.
- For best results apply to the lawn after moving and remove the clippings for better seed-soil contact. Ideal for use after scarification. See our Kent & Stowe Lawn Scarifying Rake
- Do not apply when soil is dry, during freezing conditions or when frost is expected.
HOW TO USE
- Turn the bag over a few times or shake the box before to mix the contents.
For general lawn maintenance apply at a rate of 35g/m2.
TIRED & SPARSE LAWNS
For 3 day greening and lawns in need of repair or early in spring & autumn, the rate can be increased to 50g/m2 to add more grass seed and aid recovery.
Mark out the area to be treated into 1m2 sections and apply evenly over the surface. One handful is approximately 35g.
For larger lawns we recommend using a spreader. Use the correct spreader setting or calibrate your spreader to apply the correct amount.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Water in thoroughly after application. Keep the lawn well watered for at least 2 weeks to help grass seed germination.
After 3 days the lawn will become greener and healthier. Over the following days and weeks, the grass seed will germinate to create a lusher, thicker lawn.